HOW TO ENABLE AND DISABLE COOKIES AND SIMILAR RESOURCES
The user of the website may accept or reject the cookies by changing their browser options. There are also plugins or tools third parties that help with this task. Below is a list of instuctions on how to proceed with the main web browsers, as well as the extensions that can be usefull for this purpose:
Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Click on the Chrome menu which can be found in the browser's toolbar.
Under “Settings”, click on “Show advanced settings…”.
Under “Privacy”, click on the button “Content settings…”
Under “Cookies”, you can prevent the storage of third-party cookies and make a list of allowed exceptions and sites.
Additionally, by clicking on “All cookies and site data…”, the list of all the cookies is displayed and you can see and delete those that are saved on the browser.
For further information, please consult Google support or Help in the browser.
We would like the advise you that for Google Chrome, in addition to the above there is also an extension called “Vanilla Cookie Manager”, that allows you to manage cookies in a more specific way.
Mozilla Firefox 43.0.4
In the tools menu, select “Options”.
Select the “Privacy” panel.
In the “History”, selection “Use custom settings for history”.
This will show cookie options and users may choose to activate or deactivate them by ticking the corresponding box.
Another option is to click the “Exceptions…”, button which allows the user to create a list of permitted sites and exceptions.
For futher information, please consult Mozilla support or Help in the browser.
In addition to the foregoing, if users wish to have complete control over cookies, the “Cookies Manager+” plug-in for Firefox allows users to edit, import and export them, among other things.
Internet Explorer 11
To block or allow sites:
Click on Settings.
Select “Internet Options”.
Click on the “Privacy” tab and then on “Sites”, where you can create a list of sites which will define which sites are allowed to save browsing data and which are not.
To manage cookies manually:
1. Click on the Internet Explorer toolbar located in the upper right cornet.
2. Select 'Internet Options'.
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab and then on the “Advanced” option. In said option, users may manage cookies without having to remember in which sites they're allowed and in which tey are not.
For further information, you can consult Microsoft support or you browser's Help section.
https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows- internet-explorer- delete-manage-cookies
In addition to the above, we would like to advise you that if you want to have more specific control over the cookies that are managed in the Internet Explorer cache, there is also the extension “No more cookies”.
1. Go to “Options” y select “Settings”.
2. Tap “See Advanced Settings”.
3. In the Cookies section, you will have three options: block all cookies, block only thrid-party cookies or don't block cookies. Choose the option you want.
For futher information, please consult Microsoft support or Help in the browser. https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Safari browser 9.0
1. Click on “Settings”, located in the upper right corner.
2. From the drop-down menu, select “Preferences” and click on “Privacy”.
3. Select the option you want from the section “Block cookies”.
4. If you click on “Details”, you can view the cookies that are stored in the browser.
For futher information, you can consult Apple Support or your browser's Help section. https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
1. Click on the Opera menu.
2. Select “Settings” from the menu.
3. Then, click on “Privacy and safety”.
4. In the “Cookies” section, users can select what to do with cookies from websites, including block thrid party cookies and site data.
In addition, if you click on “Manage exceptions…” you can create a list of site exceptiones and allowed sites.
For further information you can consult Opera support or your browser's help section.